Recently released video footage gives a glimpse into the dramatic aftermath of actor Jeremy Renner’s appalling snowplow disaster in January, which left him with 30 broken bones.

A harrowing video of the chaotic aftermath captured a medical team’s valiant effort to revive Marvel star Chadwick Boseman after his 14,330-pound Snowcat vehicle rolled over him on New Year’s Day.

After “experiencing a weather-related accident while plowing snow” in Lake Tahoe, Renner was left in critical condition with extensive injuries.

After his five-bedroom residence experienced the wrath of a brutal snowstorm, the renowned “Avengers” actor was utilizing his snowplow to battle nature’s fury and carve out an escape route.

The area was plunged into darkness as the storm left over 35,000 people without electricity.

The police bodycam footage revealed the scene that ensued after the distressing accident, where five medical personnel fiercely fought to save the actor from their critical chest and orthopedic injuries.

“It was horrible. I thought he was going to die, man. I’m holding him and his color is just going,” an eyewitness at the scene remarked.

Seconds after Renner courageously put himself in harm’s way to protect his nephew, Alexander Fries, from the snowplow’s course, he, unfortunately, had an accident.

In the police bodycam video, Fries divulged what happened to his uncle.

“He went up and turned around, got out to tell me something, and then that’s when it started coming at me, like, full force,” he said to police.

“That’s when he tried to jump back in there. Right where his blood is at, that’s right where it all happened.”

“He tried to jump on it, into the thing, and it took him under,” Fries continued.

An alarming 911 call was recently issued from the scene of the accident, detailing how Renner’s neighbor informed emergency services that he had been “crushed” by a snowplow.

In a state of urgency, the man on the phone asked how much longer it would be before help arrived as he reported that Renner’s breaths were becoming increasingly shallow and she was beginning to drift off into slumber.

He sternly said to Renner to “stay awake,” despite the fact that he was reportedly submerged in blankets and “conscious” but in “a lot of pain.”

After a loss of an immense amount of blood, Renner was airlifted to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, Nevada, and received continuous treatment from medical professionals which included surgery.

His neighbor, a seasoned doctor, quickly applied a tourniquet to his leg in order to prevent further blood loss.

After being hospitalized, Renner returned home in January and has been steadily regaining strength ever since.

After a month of the event, the actor finally opened up about his experience in an on-screen interview with ABC News’ Diane Sawyer.

Sawyer, 77 years old, was informed that he would not be “tormented” by recollections of the tragic accident which almost claimed his life.

“I shifted the narrative of it being victimized or making a mistake or anything else,” iIn an hour-long special, the two-time Oscar nominee said. “I refuse to be f–king haunted by that memory that way.”

Revealing his profound sentimentality in the interview, he mentioned that while being hospitalized he was writing what would be his last words to cherish with his family forever.

“I’m writing down notes on my phone. Last words to my family,” with evident emotion, he confided in Sawyer.