In the wake of Stephen tWitch Boss’ heartbreaking and unexpected suicide, a procession of family members, friends, former co-workers and even Ellen DeGeneres have shared their grief. Now several weeks later, his mother has finally opened up about her loss.

Grief-stricken, Connie Boss Alexander, tWitch’s mother, took to Instagram stories and struggled to find the words necessary to express her pain. In an expired post she stated heartbreakingly: “I can’t use words right now.”

Alexander began her post with a heartfelt thank you to everyone who offered kind words of sympathy. She posted, “Family and friends, thank you for all the love, prayers and encouragement.” She continued, “Please know I see all the messages, texts, posts and the phone calls. I can’t use words right now. Please know I will reach out when I can.”

Although Alexander’s emotions are running high right now, she wanted to ensure that her followers knew that she was not deliberately ignoring their messages. She also expressed an immense amount of gratitude for the prayers and asked them to never stop praying. She wrote, “Please continue to keep us in your prayer.”

To conclude her message, she shared a tear-inducing sentiment to her beloved son who had passed away. She ended, “Stephen Laurel, your mother loves you to eternity and beyond.”

Our hearts are aching alongside yours.

tWitch was the official DJ of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” until its conclusion. He wowed viewers with his dance moves and infectious energy, which led to Ellen describing him as “light.” In honor of tWitch, she vowed to carry on in a way that would make him proud – doing things he loved such as dancing, singing and playing games. Although this may seem like an insurmountable feat amidst grief for those near and dear to tWitch, it will undoubtedly serve justice given the strength of his character.

At the heartbreakingly young age of 40, tWitch sadly took his own life in a hotel near his home. His wife Allison Holker Boss was terrified when he left without taking his car and immediately informed police. They soon located him in a room at the hotel but unfortunately it was too late for them to do anything other than mourn together as family with their three children.