Amidst overwhelming distress, a 12-year-old girl, consumed by anguish, tearfully confided in the police officers, recounting a harrowing incident that unfolded within the walls of their Oklahoma residence.

Newly disclosed bodycam footage unveils her chilling revelation, as she described being inexplicably drawn into a realm of darkness, captivated by malevolent forces that defied comprehension. Tragically, in the midst of this encounter with what she referred to as “demonic s–t,” she inadvertently inflicted a fatal stabbing upon her 9-year-old brother. This deeply unsettling glimpse into the ordeal serves as a haunting reminder of the devastating consequences that can arise from a convergence of innocence and inexplicable circumstances.

“I’m so sorry, please!” the girl can be heard saying. “I really didn’t want things to happen like this … I’m going to spend the rest of my life in prison.”

The girl, whose identity remains undisclosed, confessed to the authorities that she utilized a knife to repeatedly stab a 9-year-old boy while he was asleep in Tulsa’s St. Thomas Square neighborhood just before midnight in January.

Despite being rushed to the hospital, the brother tragically passed away at 2:30 a.m.

In the recently unveiled footage, the girl can be observed swiftly rushing towards the police officers, expressing deep remorse and offering profuse apologies.

“I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry!” she said through tears. “I don’t know what the f–k happened.”

Her mother, identified as April Lyda by Law and Crime, desperately chases after her daughter, frantically screaming, while the young girl pleads for forgiveness.

“There’s stab wounds in the chest. You could kill him!” Lyda tells her daughter. “You better pray to God he f–king lives.”

As her mother approaches, the girl expresses her love and offers repeated apologies, saying, “I’m so sorry, I don’t know what happened! It’s some demonic s–t!”

Without delay, the 12-year-old discloses to the police that she employed a knife on her sleeping brother. She swiftly ascends the stairs to her bedroom and discards the weapon out of the window.

In a gesture of cooperation, she volunteers to guide the officers to the location where the knife landed, all while her brother remains critically injured inside.

Upon arrival, the police officers examined the girl, revealing self-inflicted cuts spanning across her arms, while paramedics swiftly transported her brother, Zander, to the hospital.

Despite undergoing emergency surgery, Zander tragically passed away just over two hours later due to the severity of his three stab wounds.

According to Lyda, the girl had recently been prescribed medication prior to the incident, although the specific type was not disclosed.

In her grief, the mother expressed that her daughter had never exhibited any behavioral problems until she resumed taking medication that she had been off for over a year. She had no prior reason to perceive her child as a threat.

During her interview with the police, Lyda shares a heart-wrenching revelation that her son, who has tragically passed away, “will never forgive” his sister.

“Their relationship will forever be marred,” the grieving mother laments.

At a certain point while in custody, the girl queries the necessity of the handcuffs, pleading, “Am I really in need of restraints? I have always been a well-behaved child.”

While seated in the police cruiser, she repeatedly expresses her fears of having irreversibly ruined her life and facing a lifetime behind bars.

The deputies in Tulsa made efforts to console the frightened middle schooler, who, at a certain moment, earnestly implored God for assistance, saying, “Please, help me.”

“I ruined my life,” the girl says in the car. “I ruined my whole future … It’s all my fault.”

“I just want to wake up from this nightmare.”

Due to the girl’s age, the Tulsa District Attorney’s Office is unable to disclose any details regarding the case, including the charges brought against the 12-year-old girl.