According to a new book, President Biden is so meticulous about proper conduct when in the presence of Secret Service agents that he even questioned one agent’s story of being bitten on the leg by then-first dog Major. Internal emails reveal that German shepherd indeed bit multiple agents for eight days straight – yet no matter how serious or private the circumstances, Biden refuses to discuss sensitive matters while an agent is present.

“Look, the Secret Service are never up here. It didn’t happen,” Biden emphatically pointed to the second floor of the White House while divulging details about the purported attack.

Biden thought “somebody was lying … about the way the incident had gone down,” author Chris Whipple writes in “The Fight of His Life,” In anticipation of the book’s highly-anticipated release on January 17th, exclusive excerpts were published by The Independent.

According to reports, the president’s reaction towards the canine incident is indicative of a widespread lack of faith in the security agency responsible for protecting him.

According to acclaimed West Wing administration expert Whipple, President Biden has grown suspicious of the Secret Service since his inauguration – likely due to many agents having backed former Trump during his presidency.

The president suspected that “MAGA sympathizers” were part of the agency, as it was reportedly comprised: “is full of white ex-cops from the South who tend to be deeply conservative”. His suspicions are detailed in a new book on the subject.

Biden “wasn’t taking any chances,” Whipple said. “Wary of his own Secret Service agents, the president no longer spoke freely in their presence.”

Subsequently, the simmering animosity was quickly reciprocated, as evidenced by internal Secret Service documents revealed last year after Judicial Watch, a conservative transparency organization filed Freedom of Information Act requests.

A Secret Service agent urgently requested that President Joe Biden, along with the First Lady Jill Biden be liable for mending a torn coat following Major’s attack on March 6, 2021 as they entered the White House Tennis Pavilion.

In a perplexing turn of events, Biden dismissed the attack that occurred two days later — on March 8 at 7 AM — when an agent was stationed with the first lady in her second-floor residence.

“Without warning or provocation, Major barked loudly at [the agent] … and charged,” as evidenced by a highly redacted incident report.

“Having no time to seek cover from the attack, [the agent] turned away from the dog as he bit into [redacted] right leg,” the account continued.

After roughly an hour, David Cho – Biden’s Chief Protective Agent at the time – sent out a message through email: “Major bit one of the agents this morning. The agent is OK, but does have bruising and a puncture.”

Major bit the agent for a second time, though it is unclear as to when this occurred.

An image of the agent’s injuries has been documented and referenced in internal reports, yet it is still not available for public viewing.

In December 2021, the Biden family made the shocking announcement that their dog Major had been given to “family friends” following revelations of a Secret Service cover-up involving extensive bites.

On March 9th, 2021 White House press secretary Jen Psaki revealed that only one doggy altercation had taken place, despite the fact that canine nips were doled out to agents every day from March 1st through 8th.

“The first family’s younger dog, Major, was surprised by an unfamiliar person and reacted in a way that resulted in a minor injury to the individual,” during a press briefing, Psaki emphasized.

“NO I didn’t surprise the dog doing my job by being at [redacted] as the press secretary just said! Now I’m pissed,” the agent attacked on March 8 wrote to a colleague.

The colleague said, “SMH. .. hope you didn’t get hurt to [sic] bad.”

A Secret Service staff member of unknown identity wrote another communication regarding photographs of the area where a bite occurred, asserting that the “injury cannot be described in any other term than ‘severe.’”

It has been revealed by Secret Service records that Major Biden’s aggressive behavior started earlier than acknowledged and lasted for numerous months, impacting many members of the protective service agents, a worker from the National Park Service, as well as a White House guest.

On March 5, the visitor “walked out of [redacted] and dog made b-line [sic] to him. Got his arm twice. A group was standing there at time,” according to an email, this bite “[d]id break the skin.”

According to documents released by the agency, agents were bitten at Biden’s Wilmington residence on February 28th of 2022 – first in the morning around 9 AM and later that evening at approximately 7 PM.

At the first attack, Major fearlessly raced across a grassy field and an agent “turned around to avoid a direct attack” and got bitten in the right thigh. After a week, visible evidence of the dog’s attack emerged in the form of an “oval shape” bruise that clearly “demonstrates the outline of the dog’s closed jaws.”

Later that day, President Biden took his older companion Champ indoors but had to leave Major outside. Sadly, Champ has since passed away.

“Almost immediately after the door had shut, [the agent] observed Major running at [redacted] full stride from the main driveway” and the agent “quickly made an effort to seek shelter inside … [but] Major intercepted [the agent] and bit down on [their] left forearm,” according to the documents.

The agent “quickly shook Major off,” but then “briefly turned [their] back on Major and the dog bit [redacted] a second time on the right buttock.”

“Approximately 15 minutes after this attack, POTUS Biden opened the front door to let Major into the residence,” the email reads.

The assaults continued up until May 2021.

On May 12, an email from a Secret Service agent revealed that “Out of nowhere the dog jumps and bites the sleeve of my suit jacket missing my arm (front teeth just scratching the top of the skin). As I lift my arm up the dog was still attached to my suit jacket and the First Lady was attempting to pull the dog off of me via the leash.”

The first family adopted a German shepherd, named Commander, after surrendering Major.